Lakeshore Branding Blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.lakeshorebranding.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Give it a listen? audiobooks....

This week I stumbled across audible. com. A great deal for those who don't have time to read or would prefer to listen to audio books. Not only is it a great price, (into price of $8 a book) goes to $12 book after the first three months. I have had my eye on a few books that I wanted to read and was unable to get to find time to read them, I thought about downloading them on itunes. But apple charges an arm and a leg for the books. This is a streamlines way to listen to the books, cheaply. I downloaded my first book yesterday and thought the system was super easy to use. ta ta for now.

No comments: